|GLASS BOX FLASK SET
I love the flask that comes with this set!. It is all stainless steel and has a contrast finish of brushed and polished metal on it. This contrast makes it modern and timeless. There is so much room to get creative on this flask, front, back top and bottom. The box it come in is black and has a glass top, this is nice because as you store it all together until it’s next use. It looks great on display!
|OLD FASHIONED SCOTCH GLASS
I love this as a gift for men. Men always prefer something that they can use, and if the guy in your life likes scotch, then this glass will get used :)It is a simple glass that really shows off the personalization. The glass engraves with a nice frosted look. I like adding Silver fill to give it that extra POP! Any Dad, Grandfather uncle, boss..etc would love a set of these. Even better is that they are so well priced, you can splurge a little more on the personalization of the gift!
|PEWTER ROSE WITH HEART DISC
This is THE GIFT if you want to make the person cry (or just to get in their good books). This is the flower you get them that will NEVER die. Company that with the message you engrave on the heart disc and it is bound to be a hit! I got this for my mom “just because” and she cried her face off. I don’t normally like to make Mom cry, but I knew she was just touched and happy with her gift!
|“TAOMINA” 5X7 FRAME
This is the frame that almost every one will like. It is simple, modern (timeless) and both men and women like it. It simplicity makes it adaptable to any room in the house and it creates an a amazing back drop to engrave that perfect message on it. This gift allows so much room and the engraving really comes out well on the material. Any occasion, any person, awesome gift!
|SHEAFFER 300 SERIES PENS
I love these pens! I received one as a gift and still use it to this day. Another gift for that guy in your life! It is useful and it is pretty cool to have your very own personalized pen. The pens have a nice thick body and a great weight, which I find does well for people with bigger hands and gives lots of room for the engraving. It is super comfy to use, no cramping! The metallic one is great for that person that enjoys the subtle things. The black & gold one is shiny and the engraving really POPS on this on, this one people across the office will know its yours! Haha joking, but it really does look smart. I got my Dad one for a gift, he was pretty stoked and surprisingly never had his own personalized pen before! Definitely a great gift choice:)
Although prime wedding season runs from May through October, many brides- and grooms-to-be choose to tie the knot during the winter, with the holidays providing a popular backdrop to the wedding festivities.
Holiday weddings are often joyous affairs. People are jolly, decorations abound, and there’s a chance that some snowfall can make your picturesque photo dreams come true. And considering most churches and reception sites are already trimmed in seasonal decor to accommodate various holiday parties, chances are you can save a little money on floral arrangements and extra accessories.
Having a wedding during the holidays also makes it easier to plan out themes and color schemes. For those who have difficulty deciding on bubblegum pink bridesmaids gowns or teal table linens, working with the colors of the winter season makes planning simple. Choose among burgundy, berry red, forest green, gold, silver, cream, and light blue to set the mood of the event. Deep red gowns complement any skin tone, and bouquets full of green and white fill call to mind a light snow dusting evergreen boughs.
When selecting wedding invitations, be sure to choose a design that will set the invitation apart from the holiday greetings already being delivered to wedding guests. You may want to forgo a folded card or any holiday inspired embellishments on the invitations altogether. Instead, go with a classic white or off-white card. A border of snowflakes or a mention of a holiday theme in the invitation wording will clue in guests to the wedding’s holiday theme.
Because the holidays are already a busy time of the year, there are a few other considerations couples should heed when planning their weddings.
* Push up the dates you do all of your meetings with vendors. The season is awash in parties and other festive events; therefore, reception sites, caterers, florists, limousine services, and disc jockeys may book quickly. Try to secure as many vendors as possible as soon as you set your wedding date.
* Consult with a clergy member to discuss having a religious wedding during the holiday season. Certain dates may be restricted due to liturgical requirements or simply because of special church-related events.
* Wedding guests are likely to be busy themselves during the holiday season, so be sure to send out save-the-date cards to advertise your wedding well in advance of sending out the actual invitations. When invitations are mailed, do so about 3 months before the wedding.
* Flowers may be more expensive this time of the year, so spread a tight budget by including candles, greenery (like evergreen branches or holly) or simple poinsettia plants with other more traditional flowers.
* Be sure to factor weather into the planning. If gowns will not have sleeves, be sure to select shrugs or capes that can be worn for warmth. Muffs or full-arm gloves can be elegant and warming as well.
* Get creative with wedding cakes to tie into the theme. An all-white cake can look like it’s covered in snow. A cake can be shaped into a wrapped gift or a giant ornament.
* Also keep in mind that this is a busy travel season. Therefore you may want to wait until well after New Year’s before embarking on your honeymoon. Otherwise you could pay a premium for airline tickets.
A wedding during the holiday season can be magical and something that adds even more sentimental value to an already joyous time of year.
From your Things Engraved Social Team,
If you are looking for custom gifts for your wedding, your attendants, or a gift for a friend or family member for THEIR wedding, Things Engraved has many great gifts for you to consider.
|ACME THUNDERER WHISTLE
I love the acme whistle, its a staple for every coach.
Each year my daughter plays on a new team usually with a new coach. It makes an awesome thank you gift at the end of the season and my daughter gets to feel pride in the gift she is giving to express her thanks!
|5X7 STAINLESS STEEL WIDE BORDER PHOTO FRAME
I love this gift for birthdays especially since you can take a picture and have a caption that commemorates the special shot. There is tons of room for engraving a personal message and you can make it special by adding your favorite scroll.
The Mova globe is the best gift for anyone who has everything. The globe is especially popular to give to any friends in BC since its totally eco friendly and moves with the earth’s magnetic force. West coasters always pride themselves on buying environmentally friendly gifts.
|STAINLESS STEEL 5OZ FLASK
Everyone loves a flask on a cold winter night. I have given a flask to a feel close friends, its the perfect size and shape to fit almost any pocket.
|SPLISH SPLASH TOWEL
I love this towel for any new babies or kids in general. you can make it your own by personalizing the thread color to suit anyone’s taste. Kids love, love, love seeing their name after bath time on their very own towel!
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 21 Next