To raise money and awareness for Prostate Cancer, men all around the world are growing their mustaches and facial hair. It’s become a contest for many to grow the most epic mustache, but for those who can’t grow the best one, at least they tried!
5 Fun Facts about Mustaches
- Mustache hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. It grows faster in the spring and summer than in the fall and winter.
- Since 1990 in Germany, there has been a World Beard and Mustache Championship competition attracting entrants from all over the world.
- In a deck of cards, the King of Hearts is the only king not to have a mustache.
- The Guinness Book of World Records has a listing from 1993 for a man whose mustache measured 133.4 inches long… Wow! I bet his wife wasn’t very happy (if he even had one).
- In 1967, The Beatles gave away cardboard mustaches with their album Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. That would have been pretty cool!
- “I (mustache) you a question, but I’ll shave it for later”
- “My stache”
- “My (mustache) brings all the girls to the yard”
- “Keep calm and grow on”
- “Don’t trash the stache”
- “The (mustache) made me do it”
Win a Mustache Prize Pack!
Find 5 “mustached” gifts on our website for your chance to win!
Contest ends on November 25th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Retweet on Twitter daily for extra contest entries. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted by email. Good luck and Happy Movember!