The 1st Friday of March is Employee Recognition Day. It’s a day for companies to acknowledge the dedication and successes of employees. Some companies use this day as a time to honour their employees’ milestones, achievements or work anniversaries. However, recognizing your employees should be done on a regular basis, not just once a year. Positive recognition can be a motivational factor for many employees in the workplace.
Benefits of Employee Recognition:
- Increased Productivity – Recognizing positive employee behavior increases the chances of that behavior being repeated; which can help increase productivity.
- Greater employee satisfaction and enjoyment at work will lead to less time complaining and more time focusing on work.
- Higher company morale, which creates a more effective and positive work environment.
- Increased employee retention and decreased employee turnover rates.
- Improved customer service – When employees are happy at work, it is reflected in their overall attitude and service towards customers or business partners.
- Improved work environment with less stress, resulting in less “sick days”.
Motivate your team and recognize their hard work with a personalized gift.
Our volume discounts start at 10 units and our corporate discounts start at 25 units. We also discount engraving on corporate orders. In addition, we can engrave your company logo onto gifts and awards. Please contact us today for quotes and discounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you plan to recognize your employees?
Let Things Engraved help make your employee recognition easy!